WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 :- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has been published latest WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 Notification of various post of JE, Technician, Assistant Manager, Stenographer & JE across the West Bengal. As per latest WBSETCL Notification 2016, It is recruiting more that 421 different category of post. So candidate who is looking to jobs in West Bengal they must apply in WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 as per given information in WBSETCL AE Recruitment 2016 so applicant should check the other information like WBSETCL Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2016, WBSETCL JE Educational Qualification 2016 and many other important information are available in this WBSETCL JE Technician Notification. Applicant should check the official notification of WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 for the pay scale, age qualification and for the last date of examination.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 – 421 JE, Technician, Assistant Manager, Stenographer
As we all Know that West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) is a state government owned company which is working in the field of power generation and distribution. Every year WBSETCL publish and recruit hundred of well qualify graduate as per its requirement and now it going to recruit 421 JE, Stenographer and Assistant Manager across the state so all candidates who are searching jobs in West Bengal they must apply in this WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2016 as per provided information in this WBSETCL Jobs Article. Applicant also check information like WBSETCL Stenographer Recruitment 2016, How to apply in WBSETCL Stenographer Recruitment 2016, WBSETCL Examination Date and other information which is available in the below section.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 Apply 421 Multiple Vacancies
As per latest announcement by the WBSETCL, all eligible candidate should apply before the last date 20 February 2016.
Starting Date of Filling Application: 29 January 2016
Last Date of Filling Application: 20 February 2016
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 26 posts
- Junior Executive (Store) : 22 posts
- Stenographer : 28 posts
- Office Executive : 27 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 160 posts
- Technician Gr.III : 142 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) : 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) : 06 posts
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) : 01 post
- Junior Executive (F&A) : 07 posts
Educational Qualification: All candidate should apply as per its educational qualification in respective post so for that you should check the detailed information in below.
- Assistant Engineer :- Candidates must have Full time 4years B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3years, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
- Assistant Manager:- Applicant must graduation in any discipline & MBA (2 years full time course)/ MPM (2 years full time course) with specialization in personnel Management/ H.R
- Junior Engineer :- All applicant should have Passed Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / College duly recognized by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.
- Technician :- Madhyamik or equivalent plus trade certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade of Wireman / Electrician.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age relaxation:As per WB Govt rules SC/ST candidates should get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC non creamy layer gets 3 year of age relaxation and up to 10 year for the PH candidate.
Selection Process : Candidates should appear in the aptitude Test on the basis of cutoff marks they were selected in interview and on the basis of both exam candidate selected in WBSETCL.
Exam Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Manager and Rs. 250/- for all others Posts. and for SC/ST/PH no fees are applicable.
How to Apply : Interested candidates apply Online through the website www.wbsetcl.in from 29.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.
WBSETCL Recruitment Notification 2016
Candidate we all ready provided the all important information of WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 in the above section so detailed information you should check the official WBSETCL Notification whose link are given in below. If you have any problem regarding this then feel free to comment.