HVPNL Recruitment 2016 :- Haryana Power Utilities has been published latest recruitment notification of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC). All these vacancies are for the Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) state electricity company which is working in the field of electricity distribution and production. Applicant who is looking to jobs as a HVPNL Assistant Engineer and HVPNL Upper Division Clerk then you should apply in the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification. It is very good opportunity for the students and jobs seeker they want jobs in Haryana state so apply in UVPNL AS and LDC Recruitment 2016 through the official website of HVPNL. Applicant we are going to provide all information related to HPGCL Recruitment 2016 and it is use full at the time of applying.
HVPNL AE and UDC Recruitment Notification 2016
As per latest HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification, it is recruiting 317 Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk from the Haryana state. candidate should check the educational qualification and as per education they apply before the last date given in the HVPNL UDC Recruitment 2016. All applicant should see the information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and other information before applying in that. Applicant should also check the information like HVPNL, DHBVNL Recruitment Notification 2016, AE and UDC Recruitment in Haryana Power Corporation, Exam Date of HVPNL AE and UDC Recruitment 2016, how to apply in HVPNL AE Recruitment 2016 etc. All other information are given below section so go through before applying in that.
Starting Date of Filling Application: 30 January 2016
Last Date of Filling Application: 20 February 2016
Opening Date of depositing fees (SBI Barnch):- 03 February 2016
Closing Date of depositing fees (SBI Barnch):- 24 February 2016
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer- 190 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk- 127 Posts
- Assistant Engineer :-Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-
- Upper Division Clerk :-Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay – Rs. 2900/-
Discipline Wise Vacancies
- Electrical : 118 Posts
- Mechanical : 16 Posts
- Instrumentation : 04 Posts
- IT : 29 Posts
- Electronics : 07 Posts
- Civil : 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have education as per given in the HVPNL Recruitment Notification 2016 so we are listed educational qualification as per post wise so check all that.
- Assistant Engineer:- Applicant should have bachelor degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Civil/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
- Upper Division Clerk :- Applicant should have bachelor degree in Computer Applications (BCA) with at least 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile, from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government OR Full-Time MCA / M.Sc.
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years
Age relaxation: As per government rules and regulation SC/ST candidates should get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC non creamy layer gets 3 year of age relaxation.
Selection Process : Candidates should appear in written test and also appear in the personal interview. Based on the performance of both exam they will be selected in the HVPNL Recruitment 2016.
Exam Application Fee : General Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 500/- for Gen (Haryana Female Candidate), Rs. 250/- for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG and Rs. 125/- for female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidate for further detail regarding the application fees you should see the official recruitment notification.
How to Apply : Interested candidates apply Online through the website : http://careers.powergrid.in from 30.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.
Important Link Related to HVPNL Recruitment 2016