Railway Jobs :- Indian railways are the largest network in our country. There are thousands of candidates who aspire for grabbing a good and secured job in Indian railways. Every year there are number of recruitment advertisements that are announced for hiring qualified and skilled candidates in various railway zones. These are one of the highly preferred and secured jobs that every job aspirant searches. Moreover, there is always huge scope in India if you working in one of the well-established networks of railways. From lower level to the top level, there is always Railway Vacancy which is issued by the recruitment board every year in order to hire suitable candidates for the said posts.
Nearly lakhs of vacancies are notified every year by every region of Indian railways for which huge numbers of applications are received out of which talented, suitable and qualified get placements as well. Well, if we talk about our country it is for sure that the railways network will always be on high demand and high growth whether it will be metro rail projects or other rail projects. The chances of advancements and development are extremely high in Indian railways that there is almost negligible chance of termination in this particular disorganization. All the interested candidates are advised to apply for railway jobs 2016 for which they are required to stay tuned to all the lasts notifications published on official website of Indian railways and other source of recruitment as well.
About Indina Railway Recruitment 2016
The foundation of Indian railways can be traced back to April 16, 1853 although it became Indian government owned organization in the year 1951 and since then its providing best of the services to lakhs of people every year. Indian railways is one of the world’s largest railway network with more than 1 lakh kilometer of tracks and having a carrying capacity of 2.3 Crore people per day. The headquarters of Indian railways are in New Delhi. The network is divided into four zones namely northern railways, eastern railways, southern railways and western railways. There are in total 1.3 million employees presently working dedicately for Indian rail and the number of qualified employees required every year is still increasing.
Latest Railway Jobs 2016 Notification
Indian Railway Recruitment for various posts is no different this year in comparison to previous year. There are number of railway vacancies waiting for eligible and suitable candidates. Candidates can secure their future by applying to various railway jobs 2016. Recently there has been number of vacancies announced for the posts of constables, apprentice, assistant station master, finance officer, chief engineer, CMS, Typist, clerk etc. All the details about total number of vacancies and other details have been uploaded on the official webpage of the Indian railways. Candidates are advised to check all the details from there.
|Organization||Jobs Post Name||Last Date||Total Vacancies||Job Details|
|Railway RRB||Goods Guard||25/01/2016||7591 Posts||Click Details|
|RRC||Group D||31/01/2016||1884||Click Details|
|Railway RRB||ASM, Clerk, Goods Guard||25/01/2016||18,252 Posts||Click Details|
|NCR Railway||Fitter, welder||29/12/2015||413 Posts||Click Details|
|Indian Railway||Clerk, TC||21/09/2015||651 Posts||Click Details|
|Eastern Railway||Apprentice(Fitter,painter)||26/09/2015||525 posts||Click Details|
|NC Railway||FItter, Painter,Welder||15/09/2015||200 Posts||Click Details|
|Indian Railway||ITI/apprentice||24/08/2015||615 Posts||Click Details|
How to apply in Railway Jobs
There are different opening and closing dates for submitting applications for different posts. Candidates are advised to go through the official advertisement carefully and thoroughly to learn everything about the application procedure. There may be online applications as well as offline application forms, please refer to the original notices before submitting applications.
- Candidates should search the Railway Jobs Notification according to qualification. You have number website where Railway Jobs information are update on daily basis.
- Choose the jobs which is as per your qualification and read that notification before proceeding for the next process.
- Students has two choices to apply in Railway Vacancies either fill offline form or online form. Applicant who is living in rural place for that off line mode is best options to apply.
- Online mode is good for urban areas where internet facilities are available.
- In off line mode candidates should fill the downloaded form and send all document to the addresses which is mentioned in the Railway Notification.
- In online mode candidates should apply through the official website and all website link are given in the Railway Notification.
- Applicant who are applying offline they all pay the application fees through the postal order of bank challen. In online mode, students pay the application fees through the online banking, debit card, credit card or Bank challen.
Railway Jobs Eligibility and Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification :- Educational qualification depends on the nature of every post. For different posts, different qualifications are required. For instance, if you applying for the post of technician then you should possess technical degree and technical qualification to meet up the criteria but if you are applying for a job which is for the post of clerk, you may be only required to have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized board or institution. But if we try to sum it up in one line, then it is usually seen that candidate must possess a graduation degree in the relevant field or subject of study as required for applying successfully for the said post.
Age Limit:- Much like educational qualification, age criteria also differs for different posts. But, for maximum posts it is seen that candidates within the age bracket of 18 years to 45 years are eligible to apply. For railway recruitment 2016, we can assume that same age-criteria will be followed. Also, reserved category candidates will get age-relaxation benefits as per the rules and regulations of central government.
Nationality: :- A candidate must be either
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who is an Indian and came to India for permanent residence before 1st January, 1962 or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or east African countries with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Selection Procedure for Railway Jobs 2016
Candidates are required to qualify different types of tests in order to get selected in RRB recruitment 2016.
- 1. Written Test: Written exam is conducted across examination centers all over the country in order to test the knowledge of candidates about mathematics, English langue and general knowledge.
- 2. Medical Exam: In order to check physical capabilities of the candidates which are mandatory for certain job posts in railways, candidates are required to go through medical examination and qualify the same. If somebody is medically unfit, he/she may not be considered for railway jobs.
- 3. Personal Interview: It is important to judge the candidates and meet them face-to-face so that their communication skills and confidence level van be tested. This why personal interviews are conducted for analyzing presentation and communication abilities of the candidates.
On the basis of scores obtained by candidates in all the tests and examinations, a final merit list of candidates is prepared. The merit list contains names of deserving and finally recruited candidates.
Railway exam patterns and syllabus
The written exam consists of exams on subjects like general awareness, English language, mathematics and reasoning. There are different sections containing various questions. Candidates are required to score well in each section in order to qualify the examination. To know more about Railway Exam Patterns and syllabus, please refer to the official notifications available on the website.